Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Reporting a Local Guide

@SriNath0920 sending you a pm now! 🙂

Level 8

Hi @AGarner

Are you also interested in Local Guides that break the rules by using the official LG program logo on their facebook, twitter or G+ account?
I came across three of those in the last few days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AGarner, can you also provide me with information on how to report a local guide? Thank you.

Level 8

I now also would like to report a Local Guide that simply posts reviews with one word (often the name of the place or the category).

@JeroenM I just sent you a pm! 🙂

Sending you a message now @Luckych!

Level 5

Hi @AGarner I would also like to report a local guide that is clearly reviewing places and business with unfair ratings purely to get points, I believe this isn’t in the spirit of the local guide program. Are you able to provide me with instructions to report them?

thanks and have a good day!

Level 3

@LuisRG I'd like to report two local guides (possibly one person with two accounts) that post very similar false statements and defamation about the same companies in order to gain points and likes. I have proof. I hope someone can look into this and stop this unethical behaviour. These two accounts don't just defame companies, they defame several individuals whose full names are included in their reviews.

@Aiva just sent you a private message!

Level 6

I would like to report a local guide that posts hate comments and very racist, offensive and toxic  reviews.

In fact I got asked to repost to a question they had and even the name / notification itself was very racist.

It's bad on Google part to send notifications with racist titles even though it was done by accident.

You should make a filter 🙂