Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Remembering the people of Indonesia

On this Christmas Eve, I reflect on the people of Indonesia in the aftermath of the tsunami, I send you all love and good wishes at this very sad time,  may the New Year bring you some peace. Sending all Local Guides of Indonesia every good wish from Ireland

14 comments
Level 8

Sunami in Indonesia

Sad news!!

Sunami in indIndone devastated more than 222 lives 600+ injured. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Sunami in Indonesia

I've been watching this news unfold @juna999 it is very tragic.

Level 8

hi @PaulPavlinovich

How can google local guides help in the tragedy??

Connect Moderator

If you are in the area, you could go and volunteer with an NGO that is working there @juna999.

The Maps team might enable the find people mode if it can be supported in that area.

Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

Sorry I am in India

Level 10

Information about Indonesia tsunami in Google Search https://g.co/kgs/G7r6UK

Waze is known for real-time updates for road closures etc

Stay safe Indonesia Local Guides.

Kindest regards from Osaka78

Google Moderator

Re: Remembering the people of Indonesia

Hello @Eire27,

Thank you for the kind words, this is definitely a sad and terrible news for the Indonesian, my people. But I believe we will get back on our feet and rebuild together. 

I hope you have great holidays. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @juna999,

It is terrible, remembering tsunami just happened few months ago in Palu, Sulawesi. I hope nothing but the best for my people. 

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging it - Remembering the people of Indonesia.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Tragic tsunami in Palu provinsi Sulawesi

Tsunami in palu, Sulawesi Utara islandTsunami in palu, Sulawesi Utara island