Did you mean: 
Level 3

Remember

20190117_113706.jpg

Aloha Ubud, Jalan Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Remember

Hi @DJBroSur. Thanks for sharing but keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged, so just tell us a bit more about the beautiful photo. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hai @DJBroSur 

Terima kasih sudah berbagi.

Setuju dengan @IrrPavlova . Bagus diberi keterangan yang detail. Agar informatif dan deskripsi bagi orang lain.

Hello @DJBroSur,

The place looks fantastic and very relaxing, thank you for sharing it with us. 

However, just as @IrrPavlovasaid, it would have been better if you could add some information about the place, is this a hotel? 

In case you like something very much and wanna share it with others you can always leave your reviews on Google Maps. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 3

Thank you @IrrPavlova @kasiyanta @BorrisS 

my next photos will be include the description

I visit Ubud, Bali daily as my routine/job 

Hi @DJBroSur,

What was the feeling to be at this place? What did you enjoy most? Can you describe how you felt there and what you did?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing, @DJBroSur. I can't wait to see your Bali pictures.

These ones remind me of my July morning experience in Thassos, Greece.

Caption: Sunrise from the toppest mount in Thassos, GreeceCaption: Sunrise from the toppest mount in Thassos, Greece

Have you heard about the celebration of sunrising on July morning?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!