YadeanD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Relocation

Hi guys..this my first relocation 

I've traveled all around the world but this time I've got to get to work on time..

So it's really not the same ..

As soon as I'll get out of living from my suitcase I'll be a full on Google guide ...

But right now I'll be happy if some of you have relocations story's so life could be easier for me ..

And if some of you have connections around Athens  Greece it would be great 

Thanks a  lot

adean danon 

צבעים בפארק- פארק כפר סבא, בן יהודה, כפר סבא, ישראל
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Relocation

Hi @YadeanD,

Thank you for sharing about your relocation with us.

I don't have a relocation story, besides the one when I was 11 years old and my family decided to move to Israel.
We left everything in Bulgaria and just moved. But I think it's different, because I went to school and not to work. This was very difficult for me. Don't you miss your family and friends? I have missed mine a lot.

I think that @VasT, can share with us her relocation story, and probably it will be helpful for you.

P.S. In your last post she shared some information with you as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks Moniv ..

Yes it's my first relocation but just like u 

I was dragged agroun the world 

As a child conquering the farest places of the world trying to keep up with my parents 

As they went to uncover their stories..

I my self was born on an island and arrived to Israel when I was 13.

So maybe you can speak Hebrew..

Anyhow thanks 4 your words that allways helps.

Former Google Contributor

היי @YadeanD,

תודה על המענה, אנישמחה לראות שיש אנשים דוברי עברית.

גרתי בפנימיה, אולי אתה מכיר, אלוני יצחק. שם פגשתי המון ילדים עם סיפור דומא לשלי, ילדים שהגיעו ממדינות שונות בעולם, ולהגיד לך בכינות, אני מאוד שמחה מהילדות שלי. אני 

יכולה רק להודות לאמא שלי שלקחה אותי לישראל. בזכות העליה לישראל אני חושבת שזה הצד שעזר לי בחיים.

תגיד, מה אתה עושה ביוון? 

עוד דבר קטן, כשאתה עונה לאנשים באתר תוסיף @ לפני השם על מנת שאוכל לקבל הודעה ולענות לך מהר יותר ☺

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

@MoniV 

תראי למדתי את הסימן ...

הי מוניק. נחמד לשוחח גם בעברית ....

עובד ביוון בשירות לקוחות ..

בעברית  מין קבוצה קטנה ואיכותית ..ולשאלתך הם מחפשים עוד עובדים בעברית בנרות ......

אז תשלחי קו"ח ולכל החברים האחרים שמחפשים...