Level 7

Relaxing

Love this picture @ NachiketLove this picture @ Nachiket

Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Relaxing

Great photo @Sid0007

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Very relaxing indeed @Sid0007!

Wow, thanks for sharing this awesome shot! What camera did you use to capture it and where was this?

That said, please feel free to check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Sid0007,

Love photos like these! Do you often go camping? Can you tell us more about your experience and how you prepared for it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Ya sure.i love campaign specially in pawana Lonavala  which is in India . For camping you need one tent some food and fire but most importantly you need "company".bit might be your friend, family , office people .... Whoever you enjoy the time ... Bcoz this is your features memories 

Sounds good @Sid0007, thanks for that!

That said, don't forget to tag me or other Local Guides by adding @ before the name. This way we receive a notification. 🙂