Linnéa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Rejection email without feedback

I stumbled upon a problem when I tried to make my first meet-up. I got my rejection email without feedback. It said "your meet-up wasn't approved because of following reasons:" then there was just a blank and the next sentence said "you can make changes to you meet-up due to our feedback and try to send it again as a new meet-up". And I gladly would but since I didn't get any feedback I have no idea what to correct.

Please help?!

@Atsukot

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rejection email without feedback

Hi @Linnéa, thank you for letting us know about that. Can you please share a screenshot of the email (but please hide your personal information).

I reviewed your meet-up and don't found enough there. Please explain why you want to meet at the concert hall. Is there any event? Does the event free? More information will help people to decide if they want to attend your meet-up. Please refer to How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up. Please add more details and submit your meet-up again. Thank you!

Level 8

@Atsukot thank you for the fast reply. I'll attach a screenshot to you in a private message but it's in Swedish so there might be a problem reading it.

The meeting isn't at the concert hall, it's in a café that's located by the concert hall. So my meeting is just grabbing coffee and talking about the future. I can absolutely try to explain that further but as if right now it's just a relaxed conversation over coffee on Espresso House (Konserthallen).

Connect Moderator

@Atsukot

CF996260-7A21-4C26-AC97-5062D502BD12.jpeg

I have the same issue maybe? I wrote tonight a new request and hope it will be accepted, as I love to have meetings via Localguideconnect, to support the growth of local guide community in Germany and Poland 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@TorM That's exactly what mine said too but in Swedish. Wonder if it's a bug?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Linnéa, thank you for sharing the screenshot with me!

>a café that's located by the concert hall

Oh I see! Your explanation is perfect. Please re-submit your meet-up. It would be a nice meet-up to have coffee and chat 🙂 

Hi @TorM, yes, it is the same issue. Our team is currently looking into it. Thank you!