Angy118's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Rejected post

I don't understand why my travel post is still in rejected post? I try to do again but nothing change, now I have 2 post rejected... I spend a lot of time to do the post. 

Some one can help me? 

40 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Rejected post

Your post has been released @Angy118 

Here is the link: Plovdiv (BG) - European Capital of Culture 2019

Sometimes a legitimate post can trigger the spam filter, but don't worry. The moderators are patrolling the spam quarantine, to release the good post, like yours

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Angy118

Please read and follow The 5 core values of Connect? You might miss one or several Connect rules. 

Please consider to check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect to make a good post. 

Hope it helps. Friendly greetings from Bengkulu - Indonesia. 

Adrian

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Connect Moderator

Hello @Angy118 did you already tag a moderator about this? When I wanted to post one of my first elaborate most, that also got accidentally flagged as Spam, apparently because I had been editing it multiple times in a short amount of time. After a moderator had taken a look, it was fixed.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

@JanVanHaver  @AdriansyahPutera thanks for the reply, now I see my post posted 🙂

I think to not have violated any rules, i think it's something automatic that reject my post.... 

Thx fot the support

Connect Moderator
Solution

Your post has been released @Angy118 

Here is the link: Plovdiv (BG) - European Capital of Culture 2019

Sometimes a legitimate post can trigger the spam filter, but don't worry. The moderators are patrolling the spam quarantine, to release the good post, like yours

Level 5

I'm new here and not sure how to tag you yet, but all my posts are in the rejected bin... Help?

Level 10

Hello @Kafayat, all your 3 post have been released by a Google moderator. Sometimes the spam filter wrongly catches our posts. I have experienced this issue twice before, right after I edited my posts multiple times to correct my spelling errors.     

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT , I think one of my recent posts has been quarantined. It is not a spam. Request you to help me in this regard.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Thank you for the post @ErmesT .

Yes the trip was extremely enjoyable 🙂