Jagadeesh_Reddy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Regards Boards in LG

Hey friends,

I wanna know about the boards which which am getting confused.

Is there anyone who can share their knowledge about all the boards in LG ? 

Recently I saw post in travel board one LG person posted a discussion stating " Any body if you need tour around bali..

You can contact me.. this my number

WhatsApp : (I removed the info)

Email : (i removed the info)". I said him not do disclose private information and I replied like this is not a marketing medium and recommend him to remove private information. What is dis is right or wrong ? This my confusion now.

Just to make sure that I'm on right or doing something wrong can someone guide well me more so that I don't give wrong informations in boards.

Any help is appreciated 🙂 thanks guys.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Regards Boards in LG

It was right, @Jagadeesh_Reddy. There is often a very thin border line between spam and someone honestly wishing to help. I could also imagine to support and guide around any fellow LG's if they come to my city but of course, I do not offer paid tours (although I am a qualified tour guide too but that's not my job at the moment). 

The other thing is that indeed private info like email address and phone number (either our own or others') is not allowed here as per Google's request. In such a case, you can tag a Google moderator as they can edit (and "redact") such private info (we, connect moderators cannot, only edit/delete inappropriate tags, delete images in case they are sensitive or extreme etc.).