Gauravmavi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Regarding focus group in Delhi

Hi, I am from Delhi. 8 day ago I got a mail from local guide. They organizing a group discussion in Delhi to improve google map. I fill all details in this mail and invite me to join this group discussion. this is happening on 26 Feb in Delhi but I don't have complete address of this. Please help me if anyone knows about this.

Delhi, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Regarding focus group in Delhi

Hi @Gauravmavi,

The email you received was a form to gauge interest and does not guarantee an invitation. Focus groups are performed regularly in various markets around the world and specific criteria for eligibility varies from event to event.

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @Gauravmavi 

Every officially organised meetup is listed at:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Localguide/bd-p/localguide/label-name/Meet-ups

You can search for the meetup details there. If it's not listed there, then email communication with that local guide is the only way out.

Regards,

Himanshu

Level 8

Can you share email with me for communicating with local guide

Level 7

Hi ,

I have also recieved a similar mail where they asked me to come at Mohan Industrial Estate in New Delhi , but have not specified any location or sent me any confirmation mail regarding this.

Google Moderator
Solution

Hi @Gauravmavi,

The email you received was a form to gauge interest and does not guarantee an invitation. Focus groups are performed regularly in various markets around the world and specific criteria for eligibility varies from event to event.

Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!