sma_sayeed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Regarding 2nd time review

Hi

this is Sayeed from Bangladesh, a local guide. One thing i need to know that why 2nd time review is not accepted on a place, food,location etc.? I think there should be a 2nd time review option there, coz, the standard of one place,food, service etc might be degraded or developed.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Regarding 2nd time review

Hi @sma_sayeed

I can understand your frustration but you can edit your review or ratings of yours previous review.

Steps to edit

#1 open Google maps

#2 search for the place you want to edit your previous review.

#3 select the three dots in top right corner of your review in that you can either delete your review or edit your review

It's that simple.

Keep calm and keep contributing

Peace

Regards 

Shravan

View solution in original post

Level 7

@sma_sayeed you can give a place the star it deserves, and also write a review of it(all the things included on it.)

Level 9
Solution

Hi @sma_sayeed

I can understand your frustration but you can edit your review or ratings of yours previous review.

Steps to edit

#1 open Google maps

#2 search for the place you want to edit your previous review.

#3 select the three dots in top right corner of your review in that you can either delete your review or edit your review

It's that simple.

Keep calm and keep contributing

Peace

Regards 

Shravan

Level 8

Yes, as above, you can edit an existing review of a place. I've edited several times... usually to add more details into my reviews. Did wish I can get more points for a more detailed new review on the same place too, but nevermind... just keep on contributing! 🙂