RobertfromIreland's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Red Sky in the morning.......

Red Sky in the morning, Shepherds's WarningRed Sky in the morning, Shepherds's WarningNo demand for conkers anymoreNo demand for conkers anymore

Now of this was on Facebook, the images would be the right way around.

Storm Ali hit and Dublin managed to miss a lot of the rain, just warm gales, trees down and one killed in Galway.  RIP

Dublin, Ireland
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Red Sky in the morning.......

Hello @RobertfromIreland I have been on connect since the start of August and I have never come across another guide from Ireland, let alone a Dub. I am from Dublin too. Nice photos. The winds were very strong on Wednesday, knocked quite a few trees down. Yes RIP to the Galway person😇

Level 3

Yeah. We don't believe warnings unless we can't do something.... like get out of the house. Yup. A dub. Wondering how to use this platform productively. If it is google, how can search rankings be helped by it?  HmmmVincent brown upseide down. #borderbizcampVincent brown upseide down. #borderbizcamp

Level 8

Hi @RobertfromIreland  Always put the at sign and name when replying to somebody or they won't be notified of message, I just happened to check if you got it. This forum is for guides from all over the world  to share places of interest from their country or countries they have visited and their experiences. You can also post photos. At the top of the home page is a list of topics so when you do a post you tag it to the relevant topic. Yes it is run by Google and you don't get added points to your local guide level status. People do it more for hobbies really and to interact with people from other countries. I have done some posts of places of Interest in Ireland and shared photos. There are usually more people on here during the week then at weekends and people on different time zones. So that's about it really.