cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recieved 2500 Kudos Badge. Thank You.

Screenshot_20170713-195012.jpg

🎉Yay I received the 2500 kudos blue badge🎉

Thank you Connect Family for being my encouragement and inspiration everyday. It has been a great honor getting to interact and learn more about each of your communities and cultural backgrounds. I look forward to more! As well as the continued growth of our amazing global local guide family💙

44 comments
Level 10

Re: Recieved 2500 Kudos Badge. Thank You.

Congratulations @DiAnaUS. Amazing, you are also the first woman on this Connect to achieve 2,500 Kudos Badge 😊😊😊👍👍. Congratulations once again Diana 🙂

Level 10

We are 200K and you are 26th too on the List, congratulations :). 

Level 10

Congrats @DiAnaUS . You deserve it. Waiting for your 5000 badge 

Level 8

Wow I had no idea that I was the 1st girl to receive it, that is so cool! @HelloSamsonR thank you so much!

@Ravi_Kiran thank you so much as well! It will take a while for the 5000 kudos badge but I'm hopeful 🙂 

Thank you again guys!💜💙💚😁🤗😙

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @DiAnaUS, this is a great, and fully deserved result.

Don't worry, the 5000 kudos badge it is not so far 🙂

It is strange but there is a point, between 1000 and 2500, in which everithing start to move faster

🌼🎉🎉🎊🎇🎈🎈

Level 9

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Screenshot_20170713-195012.jpg

🎉Yay I received the 2500 kudos blue badge🎉

Thank you Connect Family for being my encouragement and inspiration everyday. It has been a great honor getting to interact and learn more about each of your communities and cultural backgrounds. I look forward to more! As well as the continued growth of our amazing global local guide family💙

@DiAnaUS Congratulations to you.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@DiAnaUS congrats . 

This is something  you deserve .

Great going . 

Level 6

Congratulation @DiAnaUS 2500 Kudos means you have helped many. Keep on the good work.

Level 9

Amazing job @DiAnaUS!  Always impressing us other Local Guides!  Keep up the great work and another Kudo for your journey!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions