Ann6's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Recent discovered beach in Malang, Indonesia

For most of you Indonesian, Malang might be known for its mountain (Bromo Mountain) and tourist attractions. But lately, Malang government discovered some beautiful beach and ease the access to those places. There are some beaches that has been discovered, but for me Teluk Asmoro beach is one of the newest and most beautiful beach here so far.

Teluk Asmoro Beach

The white sand and blue sea invite you to have the fun you need, Teluk Asmoro Beach, Malang, Indonesia.The white sand and blue sea invite you to have the fun you need, Teluk Asmoro Beach, Malang, Indonesia.This beach is 2 to 3 hours away from Malang City by car or motorcycle. Since its newly discovered, there are no public transport that can take you to this 'heaven on earth' place, and no hotel nearby also. If you really need to stay here, I suggest that you build a tent, do a camping trip, grill some fish with the locals, and wait until the sunrise come. There's no joke that the sunrise here is beautiful!! (sadly I forgot to take the photos here)Many of local tourists here are setting a camp and wait until the sunrise to come. 

There are no water sports here (if you're an adrenaline junkie, this might be kind of boring for you) considering that the waves here are pretty big. some activities that you might like doing here is swimming, camping, watching the sunrise, and simply just playing and enjoying the beach here. But, there's no doubt that being here with your friends and family is something that you can't forget.

Enjoying the wavesEnjoying the waves

That's all I can think of about this beach, really looking forward for you guys to come visit!!

3 comments
Level 9

Re: Recent discovered beach in Malang, Indonesia

Looks beautiful place @Ann6 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 7

Hi @Ann6 

Nothing can be more captivating than the beautiful white sand and emerald water, just beautiful.

I'll put this place on my bucket list when I come to Malang.

Thank you for sharing with us 🙂

Greeting from Indonesia!
Level 7

Hi @Ann6,
Teluk Asmoro Beach looks just fabulous and magical on your photos. If there is a paradise on earth, then it certainly Teluk Asmoro Beach!!!

Katy Darhel