DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] "Help Others Around In October" Meet-up in Perth WA

Hello everyone, I am sharing with you all my Meet-up Helping others out in October A special time of the year we cast ourselves upon those who need our support and initiate others  around the World in ways  we could helping others out, My Meetup was at The Cactus Forrest Place I waited around but as per usual no one turned up, But this doesn't bother me, so I chose Our Main public transport areas again because a lot has changed since last year in my video I have  journeyed around the BusPort to the Train station as they are side by side I hope my video can express this 

As we press on from here I have created a Tour which you can take in street view basically the tour starts where the video ends, These two segments above and below putting my heart soul and great dignity to bring this to life as much as can and now I thank you all for Viewing my [Recap] Helping Others out in October 

Thank for watching see again next year as we help out others in October 

@IlankovanT @ErmesT @NareshDarji @AnuradhaP @ShafiulB @LucioV

Perth WA, Australia
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] "Help Others Around In October" Meet-up in Perth WA

Congratulations for your successful Meetup @DavidTito bro. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing your meet-up, @DavidTito

Helping others on accessibility, highlighting positive improvement and negative points, is very important for all the community, and mostly for the people who need to move in a safe and secured path.

Unfortunately your map is not visible

Level 10

Congratulations @DavidTito for your successful meetup... its such a great initiative for helping others..

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito I appreciate your initiative . You are another one man army from Australia. Keep helping People's  basically for the mobility disability near you. 

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @DavidTito for a successful meet up...

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Very nice and informative Meetup @DavidTito , to help others is the best thing we can do for world.

I m really happy to see people like you who are doing fantastic work for the people who really need that help . 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@ErmesT Thank you yes correct I had lots of campuses problems, I already had  360 photos in place this is an area I have touch on for  quite some time, I have been getting many people putting 360 photos on top of my tours and many of them clash with mine they are single 360 photos here and there where is mine are tours, but I will try to rectify this A.S.A.P

Level 8

I have constructed a map more accurate where the My map is not allowing me to here below,

From the BusPort to Roe ST and then diagonal down in Wellington Station, which is ramps or brick flat angle path and along past the Art Gallary has colored line indicated in my Video

Level 8

@NareshDarji Thank you, bro, it was a very hot day that time and lots of construction going on around the City lots of it cant enter there using lots of buses to redivert