NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recap of LG and Google Crowdsource Community meetup Jan 2019

Thank you @RadieN madam for your co-operation,Surely i will do meet ups, After Mumbai @NandKK sir meet up, I got some practical knowledge from (My 1st &2nd meet ups) with our Professional Indian Hosts @SalmaanN sir & @NarenChandra sir. I hope my balance doubts @NandKK will do clear, he is also well professional host in INDIA.

Level 8

Ok @NarenChandra sir, Sure I will take care.After Hyderabad experience- I am already touch with Mumbai host @NandKK sir. He is also like you the best host. Upon down Flights,Train & Bus tickets also i did booking.Thank you for thinking about me & my upcoming meet ups @NarenChandra sir.

Level 7

Hello @NarenChandra  and All. 

Nice to see you all. 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 10

Thanks and you are welfwel @Zahid_opal .

That is a great planning @J_Sudhakar  cheers , share your experience after the Mumbai Meet-up

Level 10

Thank you @J_Sudhakar , for your encouraging comment. Yeah, I am also eager to meet you in Mumbai on meetup day. I will try my level best to answer your queries as per learning till date.   

Level 10

Thankk You @J_Sudhakar  for considering me as a good host of our nation. I would like to say, that I am not the best. I am still learning and gaining experiences day by day and with the guidelines of senior LGs.  

Level 8

Thank you very much @NandKK sir.

Level 9

Beautiful 👍

@NarenChandra there are lots of activities happening inn Sri Lanka too. Most of them with universities 😊

Level 8

Thank you so much for your kind words, @J_Sudhakar, Sir. It was a great time having you in Bengaluru. I believe I was able to show you some part of Bengaluru. 😄 I wish you best of luck for your upcoming amazing meetups. Looking forward to meeting you soon. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hey @SalmaanN  am i not invited to Bangalore ? Just kidding , looking forward to meet you soon , planning a trip , so might need your help champion .