Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recap of LG and Google Crowdsource Community meetup Jan 2019

Connect Moderator

Super!

Best regards to Hyderabad from Europe/Germany !

Fantastic that you have such passionated Local Guides there @NarenChandra

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

you are welcome @TorM  , Local guides is all about it . passion and consistency . 

Regards from India . 

Level 10

@NarenChandra  this was a nice meet-up. Good to see enthusiastic LG's come for the event. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NarenChandra,

Thank you for organizing this amazing meet-up and sharing the recap! It's great to see that Google Local Guides and Crowdsource have joined forces to help the community and make the world a better place! 

@J_Sudhakar and @Krishnabanoth, I admire your dedication and enthusiasm. Srikanth, we are patiently waiting for you to join us. 🙂

Keep exploring and having fun!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@NarenChandra it looks like it was a successful meet up, congrats! 

I'm thinking of organizing a Local Guides and Crowdsource photowalk too, maybe next month, and it's great to see how well it went in yours. Thank you for sharing!

Level 10

@Jesi  go ahead and bring all the contributors under same roof . All the best for your meet-up plan . 

Level 8

Thank you very much for your heartful words @RadieN madam.Near my location no one arrange meet ups because of that I am going to attend One or Twodays journey meet ups. My 1st meet up location Bangulur(Distance upondown 1300+kms) host @SalmaanN, 2nd meet up Hyderabad(Distance upondown 650+kms) host @Narenchandra & 3rd meet up I am going to attend Mumbai (Distance 2100+kms)host @nandkishore.

As per my knowledge these 3 hosts @SalmaanN, @Narenchandra & @Nandkishore are the best Professional hosts in INDIA.

Former Google Contributor

That's great @J_Sudhakar! I wish you safe trips and enjoy the meet-ups!

You can also organize your own meet-up one day and invite more Local Guides to your area. In this post: How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find many tips for helping you host a successful event.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

wow @J_Sudhakar  now to Mumbai from guntur is a challenge , try organizing one in guntur . 

All the best for your meetup , make sure you have contacts of the organizer or else you have to wait long time like in Hyderabad.