TorM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Recap] World Wide Geo Walk Kraków

Last friday a funny meetup took place in Kraków / Cracovia Poland. It was part of the world wide Geo Walk organized by @OSAMA !

Lucky that @AlejandraMaria organized a Hangout meetup. And surendra did set up a You Tube session. Uh, Instagram, YouTube, Hangout, Localguideconnect.... What I did learn in the last month. So while in the first minutes no on joined I was not alone! Thank you to all of you around the world!

But then Michal joined. I met Michal once when hitch-hiking but made him on this night to a local guide 😉

First we visited a nice rooftop bar, but the weather not the best and on big issue in Kraków is the smog....

9B05C378-9CF4-47F5-ACF0-09F696D91EF2.jpeg

In fact smog can make pictures somehow magnificent, but healthy it is not really.

32761152-C32B-45CC-87BD-1BC34F6BD860.jpeg

The aim on the Geo Walk was to discover rooftop and cellarbars and therefore we had about 1,5 hours walk in the down town. I promise you: If you like cellarbars, you have to go to Kraków Poland!

9E3CE33D-2FE4-4765-A959-B09B4101912F.jpeg

Check also the photo album for more: 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jAcBbZwEsBdiguXA7

What really did surprise me: We have to create and edit a lot of places...!!! Edit is maybe no surprise as some for sure have been edited after or via a drink..., but that that they haven’t been at all... 

463812C1-96E3-40D5-BE25-A5A3497231D9.jpeg

So, we arrived later a bar with live music! And as always, when I‘m out and not really tiered we „collected“ more and more people 😉7266D10C-E4B7-48D8-8165-85C716D13AAC.jpeg

In the end we were 12 !!! We went to several other pubs and discovered hidden bars (really!) and bars with codes....

B4A914F7-13AD-414E-9008-DA52623AC8F4.jpeg

To clearify: Before entering the bar you need to solve riddles or you go into a other bar and via a wardrobe and a clear request you enter a VIP bar. So, no redlight!

If you like you can see some places on GoogleMaps. To the highlights I wrote or will write a review!

https://goo.gl/maps/LBFQ6wd6Yqj

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Kraków, Polen
11 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] World Wide Geo Walk Kraków

hiii @TorM! yeah it was one of the best virtual meetups for us we live the adventure with you from start riding your car from Germany to Krakow Poland 1000 Km and the coffee on the road 🙂

and the sleeping lion photo that day :))))))))))))

next day we all waiting  waiting ....

@MuhannadK join us from dubai 

and finally  5 pm at first no one join and it was little cold weather 

surendra , alejandra , justine , sagir and all it was one of the best 

we enjoy it so much yeah this is part of our great local guides memories  

proud of you 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your successful Meetup @TorM

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @OSAMA . I told you once, in Central Europe you find a lot of nice 🦁😉.

It was nice to hear you for the first time.

@NareshDarji , it is easy to share beautiful pictures from Kraków / Poland 🇵🇱.... Really a nice town.

Level 9

Hi @TorM!!!

Wuauuu, you have done your recap really quick!!

It´s was nice to follow all the process with you, nonetheless you have surprised us with new details :)))

I can´t stop laughing about how you met Michel!!! And how you were finding new attendees in the way, 12!!!

I love the part of the hidden bars, with codes and solving riddles  :)))

You are a superb host, congratulations!!!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Hey Torben!

Great recap! Thank you.

I like the fact that you have to solve riddles to enter a hidden VIP bar. That's something that is making such geo walks exciting.

You're getting a real evangelist for the Local Guides. Collecting 12 people on the way and making them Local Guides is not everyone's cup of tea.

Continue this way!

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 9

Congratulations @TorM with new Meet Up in Krakow!

Cheers,

Inga

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AlejandraMaria and @LudwigGermany

I try my best to have more GoogleMaps addicted people around. Not sure how many of them will remember after this night my talk about this fantastic community here 😉

@helga19, thank you 😊. Hope to see you soon.

Level 9

@TorM haaha that looked like an awesome walk. I think it would be more fun to solve riddles to get out. Of course, you can buy more beer and they give you clues LOL.
Level 9

@TorM haaha that looked like an awesome walk. I think it would be more fun to solve riddles to get out. Of course, you can buy more beer and they give you clues LOL.