Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] WW Geo Walk Season II 💎Ann Arbor Friendship Gems 💎

That's a "wise" answer @Christine_T  😝

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 10

Lovely photos @Christine_T!

I'm glad that you had such a good time in your meet-up and also enjoyed family time together 😄

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thanks Christine 🏆😃

Level 10

こんにちは @Christine_Tさん
わくわくする記事を有難うございます😃

町をあげた愛らしい妖精の扉は、その造りが本格的なので本気で探したくなりますね!
現在各地で行われている宝さがし要素の観光の元祖といえるのではないでしょうか?

0歳の家族を連れての旅は困難が多かった事でしょう。いつか彼の思い出になると良いですね👶

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Christine_T,

First of all, congratulations for your new family member! I wish him and you all the best!

And thank you for the Recap! These fairy doors are just amazing! It sounds so exciting to discover more and more of them. It is like in a fairy tale - behind each door, you can find a different story.

Can you tell me what is the habit about the fairy doors? Should you leave coins or anything else when you open the door?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Level 7

@MashaPS

Thank you and that is a great question!
You don't have to but many people leave coins and/or candy at the fairy doors. If you look in the pictures you can see that some of the doors have coins and one has a candy too.

I meant to bring some Japanese coins with me to leave at the doors during our meet-up but I forgot. I hope the fairies forgive me. ^o^;

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Christine_T,

Thank you for your complete explanation.

Yes, I saw this in the photos. I would leave some candies to the fairies. Because I connect them more with children who prefer candies.

I'm sure they will forgive you, but may be waiting for some coins next time.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

HI @Christine_T and @HiroyukiTakisawa!

What a lovely meet-up :))) 

You started  at a local coffee, it couldn't be otherwise 😉

I am surprised that the story started just a few years ago and more and more fairy doors began to appear around town ... And a new  culture appeared. We love fairy tails and magic:)))

Len is georgeos, calm and relax while visiting Michigan :))) I am totally sure that he will love to visit all these doors again :)))

Your hidden gems are amazing!!!  Congratulations !!!

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Hi, @AlejandraMaria

Those were so cute! When I buy a new house, I may make a fairy door:))

Thank you!