iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap : Vadodara-360° Photo Walk Meet-Up

Hello Everyone,

I have organised Vadodara-360° PhotoWalk Meetup inspired by @ValeriaA_'s post.

On 18th of November, 2018 I have organised the meet-up at Sayaji Baugh, Vadodara. In the meet-up our main goal was to inspire other local guides to capture 360 photos and upload it on Google Maps. As we all already know that 360 photos contains much more information than regular photos. It can also help us to create virtual tour of any place so anybody can easily roam at that place virtually using Google Maps.

The route of our 360 photography was like this:Screenshot (4).jpg

On that day we have captured 100+ 360 photos and created virtual tour. The response from other local guides was really nice.

I am looking forward to organise more meet-ups with local guide so together we can help people who are using Google Maps more and more.

Here is the link for the photo album. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qF1ZgT7zquqSba7W7

Thank you!

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Sayaji Baug Zoo, Vinoba Bhave Rd, Near Kala Ghoda, Dak Bunglaw, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap : Vadodara-360° Photo Walk Meet-Up

Congratulations for your successful Meetup @iDepp Bhai and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures from Baroda.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @iDepp,

Thank you for sharing your recap. Did you take 100+ 360 photos? Congrats that's a lot of effort! Can't wait to see more of your meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

deep bhai number do apna ya email id baat karni hae urgent hae..

Former Google Contributor

You have done so much, @iDepp! Thank you on behalf of the whole community for the contributions and dedication. Hvae you got plans for a next meet-up?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!