deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Unsuccessful Jaipur Photo Walk

It was Sunday and I prepared myself in hotel to move towards meeting point. My uber driver told me that from where we are going now, it is not easy to go from here later due to heavy rush. I was lucky and I came to the meeting point at 8.50.

Now I was waiting for other attendees to join me. After 20 minutes @amitginani joined me near Hawa Mahal. We decided to wait for some time and after that we will be moving towards City Palace of Jaipur. We were together for a little time and till then he told me about the local area. He told me that he is a professional photographer. I was happy for his company but he was getting late for any personal work. He asked me to visit the city palace and after that Jantar Mantar and in last Hawa Mahal.

I was not happy because only one local guide joined me and he was busy in that day. After visiting to City palace I moved towards Hawa Mahal for some clicks. In Hawa Mahal I was for more than 2 hrs. Since it was the last point, I had some snacks and went straight to the bus stop. 

Here is photo album link

Thank you ery much for taking time to read this recap. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Unsuccessful Jaipur Photo Walk

@deepakjhic  any outing or event, even with 1 single person is still a successful event. Each photo taken and uploaded to Maps is a successful contribution.

Many of my meet ups also very few people, at least 1 or 2 times, I was totally alone and went to take photos and videos alone.

2 weeks ago my meet up event for a big festival for Thaipusam here I was also alone. And was very successful. 🙂

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thaipusam-festival-at-Batu-Caves-Malaysia-J...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photo of the Hawa Mahal. 

My friend @AlsmieA was there a month ago from Malaysia. 🙂 .. Share your photo with us also bro.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing story and photos @deepakjhic .

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @deepakjhic,

Thanks for sharing!

I completely agree with @StephenAbraham, as long as you had a great day, and served the purpose of the meet-up, I would consider it a succes. 

I have seen many recaps of people who ended up going out on their own, but still managed to add to Google Maps and take amazing photos. 

If you keep arranging meet-ups, I'm sure more and more people will join.

I love your photos by the way!  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @deepakjhic,

Your album is very interesting and the photos of these places are just great!

The City Palace of Jaipur looks marvellous. The Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal are also lovely places for a visit. Thanks for your initiative and for your recap!

I'm looking forward to see your next adventures 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @StephenAbraham thank you very much for your comment. Till date I've hosted 4 meetups lonely but this was not a good experience. It is because there are lots of local guides in Jaipur and only one local guide attended the meetup after confirming their attendance.

@MortenSI

By the way another recap is coming from Chittorgarh experience. 

Level 9

Thanks for sharing story and photos @deepakjhic .

@TheEagleEye,

Glad you like it. Thank you very much.

Level 9

Your album is very interesting and the photos of these places are just great! The City Palace of Jaipur looks marvellous. The Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal are also lovely places for a visit. Thanks for your initiative and for your successful meet-up! I'm looking forward to see your next adventures 🙂

@KatyaL ,Glad to know you like it. I hope we can arrange a huge meetup in New Delhi coming days. 

Thank you very much

Hi @deepakjhic,

Keep us posted about your next meeting! Looking forward to it 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I'm looking forward to seeing your recap from Chittorgarh @deepakjhic!

I hope the photos will be as great as these are.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!