Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Recap: Tithal Beach Festival

Hello @Tejal,

That's sounds great, I would love to spend some time at the beach and I hope you had a great time too.

Just as reminder, don't forget when other people connect to tag them (by writing @ before their name) will post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@AngieYC

Yes it was an great time on beach I used to visit at beach once in week.

And great thanks for guidance about @ .

Keep guiding me . I can learn from your experience.

Google Moderator

Hello @Tejal,

Happy to help and will be looking forward to hear more about your great stories.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @AngieYC

Sure I will update you about my story  very soon. But don't forget to guiding me. 

Thanking you

Tejal

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejal,

Sorry for the late response, your recap is amazing, thanks for sharing.

The video is adorable, I`m sure you had a great time.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M

Thanks for your comments ma'am really we had a great fun though our event. Sunset, rides , food with DJ night . everything was memorable. I try to capture all program in my video.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @Tejal, I would be happy to see the video.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M

Thank again ma'am .I love to prepare slide show and videos. You can see my other video and slide show on my channel "tejal Chhaya " is the name of the channel.