Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recap: Tithal Beach Festival

Thank you @RoshanPatel really we enjoyed with team valsad. 

Level 8

Thank you so much @aaryesdee.

Level 10

Thank you @Tejal

Spoiler

I believe there is some technical issue with the comment I posted earlier. I don't know why.

Thanks.

R S Dev
Level 10

@Tejal

Nice photographs and sharing details of Tithal beach festival.

Very good, keep it up.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejal,

Thank you for sharing with us!

I am really happy that the meet-up was for supporting small vendors, as my parents have also started out is with the same method. 

Greetings to everyone involved!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Google Moderator

Hello @Tejal,

This looks like a nice festival, the beach looks amazing and there is a camel too!

Since there is a DJ, does the festival lasts until midnight? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@AngieYC

no till midnight but program start sharp at 6.30 in the evening and get over at 8.30 or maximum 9.'o clock.

This are the timing for stage program. But on the beach rides like toy bike, horse, camel,speed boat, moterboat ect start at 4'o clock in the evening.

Level 8

@sonnyNg

Thank so much for notifying my work. Yes it is for small vendor and the basic idea of to give platform for upcoming Artis. So with these experience they can get growth.

Level 8

@VijayDesai

Thanks for appreciation my work