Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap: Tithal Beach Festival

My journey to Tithal Beach Festival started at 5.15 pm on 25th November, 2018.  I reached in 10 minutes to the beach and firstly met my team of Valsad Local Google Guide. Then we went to the beach to take snaps of sunset and the sea shore, which you can enjoy in my photo link. At 6.30pm the beach festival started and it went on till 8.30pm

The reason of having beach festival is to promote small vendors and increase the small scale industries surrounding the place. Also provide platform to upcoming participants and to give free entertainment to everyone. Every year after Navratri one month program is organized by Gujarat Tourism in order to promote the tourism industry.

Gujarat is having 1600 kms of sea shore and it is connected to Arabian Sea. The colour of soil in Tithal beach is brownish-black. This year the festival is being celebrated in 3 cities namely Madhavpur near Porbandar, Dumas near Surat & Tithal Beach, Valsad.

The shoreline is totally secured with dark sand and is acclaimed for the Shri  Sai Baba and Shri Swami Narayan temple. The photos of the same I have attached.

On that day the agenda of the program was laughter show, DJ night and Garba. Every day different programs are organized for all. Programs namely Mehendi, Drawing competition, dance competition, singing competition, musical events etc.

Special thanks to Raj Patel, Jignesh & Kevin for attending the event.    

Also thanks to Nikunj for his 360 degree photography.

Tithal Beach Festival main entranceTithal Beach Festival main entranceDJ Night with GarbaDJ Night with GarbaTithal BeachTithal BeachSunset at Tithal BeachSunset at Tithal Beach

@Petra_M @sonnyNg @rajuroyal @NareshDarji , Roshan Patel, Nikunj Patel, @TEJASJANI 

More Photos : tithal beach festival photos

Tithal, Valsad, Gujarat, India
27 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap: Tithal Beach Festival

Hey @Tejal

Thank you for sharing the Recap of excellent Photography. It was an awesome experience.

Level 6

Good work. Keep it up.

Connect Moderator

First congratulations for your great successful Meetup @Tejal and thank you so much for sharing beautiful pictures from Tithal. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you so much for sharing great memory recap.. thank you so much 

Level 7

Superb we enjoyed the Meetup and celebrate the beach festival also

Level 10

Spoiler
Very informative post on Tithal beach festival.
Great going!.
R S Dev
Level 8

Thank you so much for your virtual presents @rajuroyal and support.

Level 8

Thank you once again for your virtual support @NareshDarji

Level 8

Thank you @ImNikunj91 for 360 degree photoes.