AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] The Great Indian Heritage Walk -Delhi 4 Nov 2018

Thank you Google for given me chance to meet great community people  here is the recap of my The Great Indian Heritage Walk - Delhi

i dont want to talk much about our meetup i think you guys will understand after seeing pics and video of Our Meetup

Some pics

IMG_20181104_104312.jpgIMG_0093.JPGIMG_0118.JPGIMG_0150.JPGIMG_20181104_081511.jpg

Photo Album Link https://photos.app.goo.gl/ughR2wBzWywvogs78 

Here is Video

Special Thank to @ProfArunCM Sir for sharing their experiences with us, @Bal who came from Chandigarh for attending this meetup and Thanks everyone who attended that.

@Amrendraanupam @JMD9 @LoveKaushik3 @NithinNambiar @DrYashPaulSharma @Harjeev @pushpinderpalsingh @raghavsood

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Red Fort, Lal Qila, Chandni Chowk, Delhi
24 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] The Great Indian Heritage Walk -Delhi 4 Nov 2018

@varundvkk @ReshamDas @vibhuti .............@reserved..

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@Badruddeen @Blackwidow @@Sheetal @TorM @pushpinderpalsingh @OSAMA @NareshDarji @NandKK @Rezgar @BishowvijayaP guys please have a look

Level 10

Great RECAP post dear brother... Amazing... Thanks for this Wonderful initiative @AmbrishVarshney... 

Level 10

@StephenAbraham @AriMar @PaulPavlinovich @FelipePK @NadyaPN @ErmesT  @Atsukot @TraciC @kmajewski 

Level 10

thank you @NandKK and waiting for your recap

Connect Moderator

Your recap is beautiful @AmbrishVarshney, but I would like to suggest you to avoid to overtagging people. This is a behaviour that is discouraged in Connect. We come to a post because is interesting, not because we are forced to read it, and your post don't need to overtagging people for reading it. We mention people, if needed, because they are part of the story.

Level 9

Hi @AmbrishVarshney such a great post and really amazing meet up and your video is awesome too about heritage of India.

Level 10

ok @ErmesT i will not

Level 10

thank you @Safdarrai for lovely comment