ChamnanMuon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] The Benefits of Google Maps

A collage photoA collage photo

On last week, Friday, December 7 (2-3:30 pm) I had an opportunity to be invited by Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS Cambodia) to share about The Benefits of Google Maps to their team.

The topic covering about:

• Overall about Google Maps (plus new features available in Cambodia such as Voice Navigation & Motorbike mode)
  • Local Guides Program in details
  • Overview of Google My Business & Google Street View

The activity in sessionThe activity in sessionThe activity in sessionThe activity in sessionA group photo after sessionA group photo after session

I was happy to hear they were also interested in the program.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] The Benefits of Google Maps

Thanks for sharing, @ChamnanMuon. People look really interested. What do the usual activities of the Wildlife Conservation Society include?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank @IrrPavlovaWCS works in three landscapes in Cambodia, covering some of the most remote habitats in the country. From the evergreen forests of the Seima Forest and the dry forest of the Northern Plains to the colonies of rare birds of the Tonle Sap lake and floodplain, these sites offer the best chance for viable long-term conservation of wildlife.

'The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe.'

Former Google Contributor

This is an amazing cause the WCS has dived into, @ChamnanMuon. Why don't you organize a photo walks in the Seima Forest, dry forest of the Northern Plains and the Tonle Sap lake so you raise awareness of the issues they are working on?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Sure! I also talked with them for such kind of event. I will plan to do it in the upcoming months :-).