Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Recap : Spam free maps : Valsad

Thank you for replying, @Tejal. I'll be happy to see that recap. Don't forget to have fun while contributing! ^_^

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@Shrut19

Namaskar "tilgud ghya Ani god god bola". Happy sankranti.

"Success" means a lot to me

Thanks for your kind words .

Regards

Tejal 

Level 8

@IrrPavlova

Yes ma'am it's our pleasure to work with Google maps team.

Regards @Tejal

Level 10

Namskar..

@Tejal Ben..

Oho thankyou so much for Sankranti wish..Same to you Dear.. 

"Kay pochhe"

"tame an tamare parivarne Makar Sankranti ne Dher sari Shubhkamanaye" 😋

You always welcome Sis..

Regards,

Mumbai..

Level 8

Hello @Tejal

Good job our main intention is to support to Google maps team I enjoyed video "go away " Spam photos 🙂

Level 8

@rajuroyal

Agreed thanks for your kind words .

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejal,

Thank you for your endeavor and sharing it with us! : ]

I would grow impatient with such vast amount of information,wish you good luck with the project!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@sonnyNg

Thank you for appreciating my efforts. Myself was surprised to see show many spam images.

Level 8

hugh amount of fake photos  on location  i  am getting wrong questions  from this popupshugh amount of fake photos on location i am getting wrong questions from this popups

Google Moderator

Hi @Tejal,

Very nice recap! Thank you for doing this meetup and for sharing your experience with us.

I really enjoyed your video, it was made with a great sense of humour. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!