Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Recap:SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

Hello,

Google local Guide

Sorry for delayed the Recap of this meetup 

On date of 12th Jan 2019 i have arranged this meetup at valsad,gujarat location sonanagar At Tadkeshwar temple 

I reached at meetup location Sharp 6:30 pm and @Tejal she joined me to support this meetup thanks to @Tejal and many thanks to @rajuroyal  who was supported me online.

The main Purpose  of this meetup to find out and report the unwanted photos Which was posted by people who was not aware  of Google maps famous place so based on that i have selected famous place of valsad like Tithal beach,Tadkeshwar temple,Railway station,bus stand,vegitable market etc. So many unwanted photos and videos which is not related with this place for this i had reported same 

There are lots of photos i have found and reported.for  information I have attached Some pics its very helpful to Remove and use of spam free maps In future 

Thank you very much to

Screen shot of unwanted photosScreen shot of unwanted photos

Some selfie ,Videos not related with Maps placeSome selfie ,Videos not related with Maps place

IMG-20190211-WA0016.jpg

@tejal @rajuroyal @Naresh Darji @IrrPavlova 

Tadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir, Sonanagar, Valsad, Gujarat, India
8 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Recap:SPAM FREE MAPS: VALSAD,GUJARAT

Hi @RoshanPatel,

That's a well summarised recap! I like how you've included photos as an example of what's not appropriate to upload on Google Maps.

Thank you and @Tejal for taking the initiative in your area! And thank you to @rajuroyal for having started this campaign. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

This is really impressive, am amazed on the number of spam photos you found in Valsad...there's need to be awareness of what  to post and what not to post on google maps  

Level 7

@DeniGu Thank you so Much

Level 7

@questkv Thanks lot 

Level 8

@RoshanPatel 

Very nice colladg work . Good idea. And many thanks for your kind words and support.

Regards Tejal.

Level 7

@Tejal Thank you very much for ur kind support 🙏

Level 8

@DeniGu 

Thanks for your  appreciating my initiative . If we take initiative for good cause then it will give us always positive results. Please have a look on my recap also. "Recap: spam free map valsad.

Regards Tejal.

Google Moderator

I completely agree with you, @Tejal🙂

Thank you for letting me know about your recap, I'm going to check it out now. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!