TEJASJANI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Photo Walk at Kankariya Lake 2018

Here I am writing about my last Photo walk event host which were successfully Organized at (kankriya) Ahmedabad and I submitted this event in local guide connect but have not any reply from local guide

As I talk about my last event it was just awesome, fabulous, well organized However once we all were meet in the morning at the same place. Almost 10 to 12 people were gathered on this event nevertheless all were from some different different  professional filed as I would say some people were  something known about like what is Google local guide and some weren't.

So On the first section, we introduced self each other than Our expert told about like what is Google local Guide and what are the benefits of it and how it's going to help other person and yourself as well as.
In this event, everyone was come with their own cameras and clicking pictures of animals and nature and do many enjoyable things over there.

here i share some pictures clicked by us

IMG_6684.JPGIMG_6750.JPGIMG_6748.JPGIMG_6730.JPGIMG_6710.JPGIMG_6689.JPGIMG_20180715_115642.jpg

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] Photo Walk at Kankariya Lake 2018

Hi @TEJASJANI,

It looks like you had a wonderful time. 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing your meet-up with the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!