FazeelUsmani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Palm Arabiana Food Crawl

This was my first ever food crawl as a host and visit to Palm Arabiana with a unique bunch of epicures (aka Local Guides). We met near the entrance and started with the introduction. Going further with some talks about the restaurant and its grand opening, we decided the menu based on factors like the delicacy, availability, time to cook, cuisine and expected taste of food. Finally, we prepared a list of food items to order:- (Mostly special dishes offered by that restaurant)

• Mamu ka Tawa's special fish 
  • Lasooni Kebab
  • Tandoori Chicken
  • Chicken Mandi
  • Mutton Mandi

Caption: Palm Arabiana RestaurantCaption: Palm Arabiana Restaurant

Spoiler

As everyone was eminently curious to taste Mamu Ka Tawa's fish and Kabul Darbar's special Mandi, without wasting any time we started the food crawl. First of all, we visited 'Mamu ka Tawa'  which means  'Uncle's griddle' (in English) and tasted special fish. Fish was fresh, tenderly cooked and it melts on keeping in the mouth. Even on taking the first bite itself, you'll get to know the various blends of fish.  

Caption: Mamu ka Tawa special fishCaption: Mamu ka Tawa special fish

Second of all, we visited Kabul Darbar to taste Mandi, Lasooni Kebab and Tandoori chicken. Lasooni Kebab was some spicy, the Tandoori chicken was bold and mandi was awesome. Mandi is an Arabian dish prepared by boiling the meat in water followed by gentle fry in oil. And the same boiled water is used to cook rice.

Serving style:- Rice is spread on a dish and on the top meat/chicken is kept and garnished with fried onions/dry fruit.

Caption (clockwise): A selfie, Mutton Mandi, Lasooni Chicken, Kabul Darbar, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken MandiCaption (clockwise): A selfie, Mutton Mandi, Lasooni Chicken, Kabul Darbar, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Mandi

After stuffing our stomachs with diverse tastes and cuisines it would be nice to have some walk. So, we started to wander around Palm Arabiana. To our surprise, we found a huge ground backside the restaurant where you can ride dirt bikes, take a camel ride or play some sport. No need to worry the restaurant is offering dirt bikes on rent (₹100/-). There is also a Palm Arabiana sightseeing bus offering pocket-friendly ride around Palm Arabiana. There are also some kids rides near the entrance.  

From L to R: Fazeel Usmani (me), Sai, Hari, Uzair, Bharath Kumar, Ammar HabeebFrom L to R: Fazeel Usmani (me), Sai, Hari, Uzair, Bharath Kumar, Ammar Habeeb
            "Nice place to hangout with family and kids."

Sorry, I don't know Connect names of all the attendees but I know one @kick7020. Please PM me the names of the rest. 

Want to explore even more? Here is the link to the album

Don't forget to watch the video:- 

Meraj's Palm Arabiana, Gandiguda, Telangana, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] Palm Arabiana Food Crawl

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

Thanks for your post. All the food sound and look very delicious.

My personal favorite is Tandoori Chicken. Your video is really nice. Are they other Local Guides on the photo? Do you go out often?

Did you know that you can share your review and photo of this place on Google Maps instead? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Wah Wah @FazeelUsmani Bhai,

Fantastic recap..  so you eat too many things in once , ,😁

I m much interested in Mamu ka Tawa fish, because I m sea food lover 🙂

Congratulations for your succesfsuc food crawal and for the great recap. 

And the video , I saw video till end.. and enjoyed every moment of that video clip .

What a yummy post Bhai 😋

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Nice! Tandoori chicken is my all time favourite.

Yes, all of them are local guides. Sorry, I forgot to mention them here on this post. Woohoo! now I'm done.

Yeah I never miss any chance to go out and explore the world.

Yes, @Petra_M I've also reviewed this place on Google Maps and shared photos/videos. Bdw here is the review.  

Thanks for watching

Level 10

Thanks @KashifMisidia. My pleasure. You know fish was the best in all those food items. Looking forward to have the same fish in nearby future.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

In this case, next time you can organize a meet-up on our website for a Local Guide dinner? Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate.

To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

This is a great recap, @FazeelUsmani, thanks so much for sharing! 

Your photos made me so hungry, especially the tender fish and Chicken Mandi. They look so finger-licking delicious!

Is Meraj's Palm Arabiana an attraction place? It seems like a popular location that I should definitely visit if I have the chance. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

My pleasure. Yes, Meraj's Palm Arabiana is newly build restaurant and day by day gaining huge attention of families. Do you know this place is near Hyderabad International Airport facilitating foreign travelers?

Level 10

Level 10

Food looks delicious Fazeel. Great to see you guys all meeting up together 👍👍