AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Okhla Bird Sanctuary II Meetup

you know @ReshamDas we was there with DSLRs but camera fee is 500 Inr thats why we leave our cameras to my office.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Hi dear friends, @AmbrishVarshney , @ReshamDas, & other participants - fully appreciate your efforts and contributions.

Highly appreciate the Tripod shots - good captures - thank you for sharing, dear friends.

1. The album is with good shots

2. The video clip is interesting

3. The overall RECAP is enjoyable.

[Internet issues due to travel & hence the delay].

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you @TravellerG sir for detailed review and we tried to shoot the place with DSLR but there are charges for DSLR that why use our phones only.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

Did you take any interesting shots, @AmbrishVarshney?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Great RECAP brother @AmbrishVarshney and congratulatons to all meetup participants @DrYashPaulSharma, @ReshamDas, @Samridh , @LoveKaushik3 @gowthamselvam.

The video RECAP and its editing was very nice.

Level 9

Yes, the amount they are charging is surprisingly out of bound! Lucky that renowned places than this in Delhi-NCR doesn't charge for DSLRs within their campuses.

Level 9

Hi @AmbrishVarshney  that's great Okhla Bird Sanctuary ii Meetup. I just watched YouTube Video which is really amazing. Thank for sharing your experience with us.

Level 10

Thank you @NandKK , @ReshamDas  and @ReshamDas  for kind word if you like youtube video like share subscribe.

Level 1

Hi Ambrish

Hope you are doing good..i dont know if you would be the right person to ask but i m looking for a guide for okhla bird santuary..Can you help with any contact numbers for the same.

Thanks

Shikha

Level 10

Hi @Shikhaabi

Sorry I m not that guide you looking for better pm me your contact details I will arrange a guide for you.