AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Okhla Bird Sanctuary II Meetup

you know @ReshamDas we was there with DSLRs but camera fee is 500 Inr thats why we leave our cameras to my office.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Hi dear friends, @AmbrishVarshney , @ReshamDas, & other participants - fully appreciate your efforts and contributions.

Highly appreciate the Tripod shots - good captures - thank you for sharing, dear friends.

1. The album is with good shots

2. The video clip is interesting

3. The overall RECAP is enjoyable.

[Internet issues due to travel & hence the delay].

Level 10

Thank you @TravellerG sir for detailed review and we tried to shoot the place with DSLR but there are charges for DSLR that why use our phones only.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

Did you take any interesting shots, @AmbrishVarshney?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Great RECAP brother @AmbrishVarshney and congratulatons to all meetup participants @DrYashPaulSharma, @ReshamDas, @Samridh , @LoveKaushik3 @gowthamselvam.

The video RECAP and its editing was very nice.

Level 9

Yes, the amount they are charging is surprisingly out of bound! Lucky that renowned places than this in Delhi-NCR doesn't charge for DSLRs within their campuses.

Level 9

Hi @AmbrishVarshney  that's great Okhla Bird Sanctuary ii Meetup. I just watched YouTube Video which is really amazing. Thank for sharing your experience with us.

Level 10

Thank you @NandKK , @ReshamDas  and @ReshamDas  for kind word if you like youtube video like share subscribe.

Level 1

Hi Ambrish

Hope you are doing good..i dont know if you would be the right person to ask but i m looking for a guide for okhla bird santuary..Can you help with any contact numbers for the same.

Thanks

Shikha

Level 10

Hi @Shikhaabi

Sorry I m not that guide you looking for better pm me your contact details I will arrange a guide for you.