AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Okhla Bird Sanctuary II Meetup

Hi to all

This is my 7th meetup and second at this place, @DrYashPaulSharma@ReshamDas@Samridh , @LoveKaushik3 and  @gowthamselvam, thank you for taking part in the meetup and i hoe you enjoy this meetup too. we assembled at our meetup point Okhla Bird Sanctuary metro station and move to Okhla Bird Sanctuary where we enjoy the nature and share our knowledge about google maps and photography and videography. i am tagging @KatyaL beacuse you wanna see the pics and tagging some of my friends like @TravellerG @Safdarrai @NareshDarji and @Shrut19 

meetupmeetup

Photo Album Link https://photos.app.goo.gl/vQrqobUNzgempo8U6

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Okhla Bird Sanctuary, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
19 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Okhla Bird Sanctuary II Meetup

-- Reserve  for tagging some friends --

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Namskar..

@AmbrishVarshney Bhai..

And all attendees,

Congrats for Successful meetup..

Short and sweet Recap, very Enjoyable Photo walk u show in Photo Link,

I always like Nature photography and you all done best..

Thankyou for tagging and sharing ..

Regards,

Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 10

Namskar..

My Some of LG Friends..

Please take 5 minutes and have look this Wonderful Recap of

Okhla Bird Sanctuary II Meetup

I would like to Tag

@NandKK

@bombaysmackers

@rajuroyal

Regards,
Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 10

Thank you @Shrut19 for support

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AmbrishVarshney,

Thank you very much for the recap and for organising this meet-up for your fellow Local Guides. It's great to see how enthusiastic you are! Your photo gallery is amazing - for me personally it was very funny to see the short video with the little squirrel and the ducklings swimming in the water. The Okhla Bird Sanctuary seems very calm and nice place for a walk.

It's great that you brought a tripod and took those nice photos. 

I hope you will have more successful meet-ups very soon and I'm looking forward to see your next travel adventures on Connect! Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you for kind words and wishes @KatyaL

Level 9

A great meet indeed, a special one as for the first time, I have set afoot the state of Uttar Pradesh! Waiting for the next one, but with DSLR 😛

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing, @AmbrishVarshney. What did you discuss photography and videography? Technical specifications perhaps? Did make any experiments in those fields?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@IrrPavlova we discussed about photography, videography, 360 Cameras and nature photography, also discussed about next and new things in maps and street view