BalvinderSingh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[Recap] Mumbai 360° Photography

Hi Local Guides from all around the world! I hope you are doing very well.

PHOTO_0845_1.jpg

This meetup was hosted in parallel with @ValeriaAumasque's '360 Photography Worldwide Meetup'.

This is My Very First Hosting a meetup and Recap post of following meetup Mumbai 360° Photography

The main goal of this meet-up was to capture 360° photos and then add them to Google Maps. I also wanted to help people learn how to take 360° photos with the Street View app.

The location of the meet-up was the Rani's Baugh Play Ground and I chose this place because it has zoo, open green areas with walking paths and, of course, lots of animals.

There were 5 people who showed up

These were the attendees:

@Shrut19

@PapiaMandal

@neel4455

@privishwakarma

We met in the entrance of the Zoo at 2pm and arranged a ticket to enter the Zoo, 2 of us had 360 camera and other people were using mobile phones 

We also explained to some of the attendees how to take photos with the Street View app, so they could also contribute in that way ?

I tried my Gopro Fusion 360 camera to capture paths for the first time, and it was super fun!

IMG_20180527_143901_HDR-03.jpeg

By @privishwakarma

I am super happy with the succesfull meet-up.  Half the attendees were attending a Local Guides meet-up for the first time, so it was great to know that they are also contributing to Google Maps enthusiastically and want to learn more and be a part of this community.

PHOTO_0860.jpg

If you want to see more photos, you can visit the Photo album with photos taken by the attendees.

Thanks for virtually joining us through this recap ?

Happy guiding!

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus
10 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Mumbai 360° Photography

Namskar..

@BalvinderSingh 

Bhai..

Nicely written Recap Post..

It was my First 360 Photography Meetup,

your Explanation is Good, so I am looking forward to attend your Next Meet-up..

I am not 360 Photographer, but In your Guidance I had tried to Catch up some Pictures, sorry that was So bad..

Also I enjoyed others LGs Company with you..

So thanks for arranged 360 Photography Meetup, and Sharing this Recap Post..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 9

Awesome,would like to learn .All the best keep posting nice pictures.

Level 8

Amazing looks like you guys have a lot of fun, thanks for sharing with us @BalvinderSingh

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Hi @BalvinderSingh,

How was your meetup? Looks amazing from the photos and I really like the round one. I've always wondered how to take a similar image? That's great that you are interested to take photos for Google Maps and make it more trustworthy, we really appreciate contributions like that. It also helps others have a better understanding of the place. Keep on guiding! 🙂

In addition, I will move your post to our Meet-ups since it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you @Shrut19 for all your support and help 

All was possible by encouraging me to host the meetup and yes I can help you make 360 photographer as well 😛

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus
Level 7

Thanks @RosyKohli

offcourse you can check my acc down as Instagram icon on 360 photography and sure I will try to bring new photos 

Level 7

Yes @SJasourH98 we had lot of fun as we get to meet new local guides in our meetup and due to crowd we were enjoying the day 

you guys motivate us to share the contents so big applause to you all 👏🏻👏🏻

Level 7

Hi @DanniS

This meetup was super awesome, we had fun and shared many thing related to 360 from capturing to posting on Street View App

Those images are really nice and it’s called Tinyplanets , it is done from software called  GoPro capture app on both ios&android and for computer it’s called Fusion studio 

I am glad to be a part of google local guides and connect which helps me to share the contents which help people to understand the place.😊👏🏻

Level 10

Namskar..

@BalvinderSingh pajji..

First of all Congratulations for your New Street view Badge 👏👏 Bhai..

And Thank you so much for Mentioned..

But Its all because of your Hardwork and Dedication for Photography..

Keep Sharing..

Keep Hosting..

We would like to attend your next Meet-up..

Regards From Mumbai..