HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap Minna Map Edit May 27th 2017

On 27th of May 2017, Me and other fellow local guides of the Minna Local Guides community went on a map edit in the city. We had a great time mapping and editing the city. We kick started by adding places not yet listed on the google maps and we visited some business places which we have already added in the past to also update the information on the maps. We went into all business places at our sight also to collect information such as phone numbers, websites, times of business hours.e.t.c. We also told business owners our they can also claimed their business on the google maps.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MINNA, NIGERIA

Minna is the Capital of Niger State  Nigeria. It is the capital to the largest state in Nigeria with the largest land mass of  76,363 km²,Niger State. It also serves as a border to the Capital of Nigeria Abuja. Imagine just @HelloSamsonR and  @UmarAuna with two upcoming level local guides are covering this state :D, much work on our hands though. The state also has many tourist attractions of which one is also the largest National Park in Nigeria(Kanji National Park). You can find more on wiki here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_State

PHOTOS/VIDEO OF MEETUP

You can find below Interesting pictures of our meetup downward below and a brief unprofessional video 😄 and you can also visit this link to see more pictures 

https://goo.gl/photos/Srhvj81rfiFbovmu6

SAM_1447.JPGSAM_1411.JPGSAM_1452.JPGSAM_1453.JPGSamsonRIMG_20170527_113606.jpgSAM_1413.JPGSAM_1433.JPGSAM_1471.JPGSAM_1475.JPGSAM_1477.JPG20170527_114657.jpg20170527_115801.jpg20170527_115733.jpg20170527_123416.jpg20170527_115624.jpg20170527_115418.jpg20170527_123334.jpgSAM_1404.JPGSAM_1439.JPGSAM_1440.JPGIdris Legbo International Conference CentreIdris Legbo International Conference CentreSAM_1472.JPGOld postal systemOld postal system

Minna, Niger, Nigeria
24 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: RECAP MINNA MAP EDIT MAY 27TH 2017

@deepakjhic Thanks so much, we had our local guides sign, we had our badges on, if you zoom towards the picture you would see it. it was present in the video too, so as to identify us as local guides :D. Thanks alot.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Wao @HelloSamsonR Thank you so much for sharing useful information about meetup. Your photos are incredible. 

There is no LG sign with you ?

Keep smiling and contributing to Google Map.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10
Solution

@deepakjhic Thanks so much, we had our local guides sign, we had our badges on, if you zoom towards the picture you would see it. it was present in the video too, so as to identify us as local guides :D. Thanks alot.

Level 9

Re: Recap Minna Map Edit May 27th 2017

Level 10

Re: Recap Minna Map Edit May 27th 2017

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ Thanks Man. 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR You are a local guide?

@Csaba

A local guide is who support other local guides. But you supporting yourself.

how can you answer your question ?

try to understand my bro.

I m not asking to mark me but do not mark yours.

Level 10

@deepakjhic Lol,  I don't get you bro. Please  help me explain  clearly. 

Level 9

@deepakjhic relax bro, there is no question there, and there is no answer, and if he wishes to support his connect activities, let him be.

Level 9

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ ooops my mistake .

sorry my dear.

well thank you.

Level 9

@deepakjhic since google made that feature available, why cant he make use of it, even if google moderators, kicks against using it. Initially i thought it was bug and complained about it, but all replies said its ok.