In #LooReview my Contribution is Very Smaller then @NareshDarji Bhiji's Team 👏👏

But

Really Thanks for Your Kind Words..

Mam.. 🙏🙏

Regards..

Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap]Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot

Thank you @Shrut19

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Nice painting @Ashok_morbi 

Thanks for sharing @rajuroyal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you @DeniGu

Post Soon.

Level 10

Namskar.. 

@DeniGu

Mam I would like to Share One Pic With U..This Not on Public Toilet Art work.. But I like that colourful wall so I Captured..Its Drinking Water Room's Wall At Mumbai's Byculla Railway Stations PlatformIts Drinking Water Room's Wall At Mumbai's Byculla Railway Stations Platform

Three Day Before on 18th Nov, we Mumbai's LG Attended WW 360 Photography Meetup At Mumbai's Byculla area..

Other Attendees and Our Host @BalvinderSingh Bro's 360 Photography is Awesome,

I tried four 360 pic

But

Please do not see My 360 Photography is Worst 😋

Photo Album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p2DNMASqcwU8Lz6s6

Regards From Mumbai..

Google Moderator

Hey @Shrut19,

This is some stunning street art! I totally understand why you liked it so much, the colours are just vibrant. 

Have you come across the Check out our new Street Art Gallery on Street View article? If you enjoy street art in general, I recommend you to head over to it - there are quite a few photos there, and you can add some of your own as well!

By the way, that's a great photo album you shared. Is there a recap post about your WW 360 Photography meet-up in Mumbai? I'd love to read it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@DeniGu Mam

Thank you For pic and Photo Album Appreciation.. 🙏🙏 

WW 360 Photography meet-up in Mumbais Recap post is not Share yet.. only Photo Album we Prepare.. but Whenever that Post is ready, we would love to Tag you .. 🙏

And also Thanks for Sharing Street Art Gallery on Street View article..

Regards From Mumbai..

Google Moderator

Thanks so much, @Shrut19, I'm looking forward to your recap!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hii @DeniGu

My Surprised Post here plz Check :  Spam Free Maps : India

Google Moderator

Hey @rajuroyal

Thank you for sharing! 

I saw your post earlier and commented on it, but I'd like to say again that organising meet-ups for battling spam on Google Maps, and encouraging other Local Guides to join you is a great idea. Thank you!