Re: [Recap]Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot

Thank you Very much @DeniGu

i feel proud your reply Dear 🙂

Plz Chk my Recap @TiffanyL99

Level 10

Namskar..

@DeniGu ..

Yes.. But Before Lets Map Public Toilets in Mumbai, I was Not Aware and Not Even give attention That..

And after Mapping Contribution in Public Toilet, I was Looking forward and Always keeping in mind that I have to Continue, keep Mapping Public Toilet..

And I Insure you that I will Definitely Share with you That Beautiful Artwork which on Public Toilet wall..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Google Moderator

And I feel proud to be part of this community, @rajuroyal! Keep up the great contributions. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you, @Shrut19, I'm looking forward to some photos from you!

Your words make me so happy, because they show the impact Local Guides have on society, and the way they spread the word about important issues. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@DeniGu 

Thanku again for Your Kind Reply..

I would like to Share with you Our Small Mapping Contribution in

#LooReview

Full Photo Album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2mssHvgXBjoqeYpYA..

Recap Link..

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/RECAP-Let-s-Map-Public-Toilets-Mumbai/td-p/...

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Google Moderator

Hey @Shrut19,

I remember this recap so well, it was great! Did you know that I liked it so much, we featured it in Friday Favorites: Russian handicrafts, a #LooReview meetup, and more?

Thank you for your photos and contributions!

Level 8

Thank you Very Much @DeniGu

I promised to continue Great contributing, My Next post was surprise for you and inspirational post.

Google Moderator

Looking forward to your surprising next post then, @rajuroyal! 🙂

Level 10

Namskar..

@DeniGu

Yes Mam..

Sorry I totally forgot.. 😋🙏

I m Humbly Thanks For your Appreciation .. 

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Google Moderator

No worries, @Shrut19!

There are a lot of great things happening on Connect, it's normal to forget or miss something sometimes. 🙂 Even I missed the fact that you were part of the Mumbai #LooReview walk (sorry about it!).