rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap]Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot

Very well explained Rajubhai you have prepared lovely banner for all of us. Thank you.

Level 8

Thank you very much @Tejal 

it's my pleasure 😊

Level 8

Thank you very much @NandKK

it's my Pleasure

Level 8

Thank you very Much Bro @NareshDarji

It's My pleasure.

Google Moderator

That's some very interesting artwork, @rajuroyal. Your friend @Ashok_morbi is very skilled!

Do you know what this piece represents?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank You Very Much @DeniGu

Someone spilit on road and wall then share pic on social media and other but no one stope this viral problem for socity✋🏻

Level 10

Namskar..

@rajuroyal Bhai..

It's great that you Post Recap in #LooReviews.

Thanks for sharing recap with us..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Namskar..

@DeniGu

And @rajuroyal

It's Nice Art work..

I also Like this Idea.. Artwork on the outside walls is look Decor that Public Toilet..

Thanks for sharing 

Regards From Mumbai..

Google Moderator

I think it's good that public toilets make it to social media, @rajuroyal. This way the issue attracts more attention, and more people get involved. 

It's just amazing that you and other Local Guides like you took the initiative and organised a mapping meet-up in your area!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @Shrut19,

Have you come across some great artwork on public toilets in Mumbai?