cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap]Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot

Hello

MeetUpMeetUp

A great way to arrange Meetup on review of Public Toilet is to make it possible on 2nd of October (Gandhiji's birthday). The man who brought freedom movement to success, the man who taught us to keep cleanliness deserves to see Swachh Bharat, and to fulfill his dream, we should contribute, be it less or more, we can be a part of this movement being in Google Local Guide.

Re1.jpg

Talking about the event, we were 8 Google Local Guides who met up and it was as per my expectations. Moreover organized meet up at Kaba Gandhi No Delo (Gandhiji's residence).

That day we had visited 4 Public Toilets and I would rate them average as there were no change room or shower facilities but the cleanliness was maintained. More interestingly, they didn't look like typical Indian Public Toilets, instead, due to Smart City - Chitranagari Campaign in Rajkot, artwork was done on the outside walls. 
 Local GuideLocal Guide
During meetup, except Local Guides, there were almost 70 School Students present at that place. We taught them to search for public Toilets in Google Maps more effectively.

I hope my review on Let's Map Public Toilet to be helpful to people.

#LooReview

Kaba Gandhi No Delo, Dela Vadi, Lohana Para, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
40 comments
Level 8

[Recap]Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot

Hello

MeetUpMeetUp

A great way to arrange Meetup on review of Public Toilet is to make it possible on 2nd of October (Gandhiji's birthday). The man who brought freedom movement to success, the man who taught us to keep cleanliness deserves to see Swachh Bharat, and to fulfill his dream, we should contribute, be it less or more, we can be a part of this movement being in Google Local Guide.

Re1.jpg

Talking about the event, we were 8 Google Local Guides who met up and it was as per my expectations. Moreover organized meet up at Kaba Gandhi No Delo (Gandhiji's residence).

That day we had visited 4 Public Toilets and I would rate them average as there were no change room or shower facilities but the cleanliness was maintained. More interestingly, they didn't look like typical Indian Public Toilets, instead, due to Smart City - Chitranagari Campaign in Rajkot, artwork was done on the outside walls. 
 Local GuideLocal Guide
During meetup, except Local Guides, there were almost 70 School Students present at that place. We taught them to search for public Toilets in Google Maps more effectively.

I hope my review on Let's Map Public Toilet to be helpful to people.

#LooReview

Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap]Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot

Hi @rajuroyal thanks for the recap, it looks like fun. I'll merge the duplicate posts to keep Connect tidy.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Grt work keep continue

Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

I published only one post but some technical issues.

Level 6

We need to emulate that here in Nairobi, Kenya!

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for joining with us for making our india clean. @rajuroyal

Great job and keep continue...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

A Great RECAP post @rajuroyal.. seems like you all had done great effort in mapping the toilets of Rajkot... thank for sharing this recap with us. 

Google Moderator

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for sharing your recap with us. It's great that you also took park in the Swachh Bharat mission by adding public toilets on Google Maps and leaving #LooReviews.

By the way, I also think that public toilets with artwork on the outside walls are more appealing, and leave the impression that are cleaner and better maintained.

Caption: A photo of a flower, painted on the outside wall of a public toilet in Sopot, Bulgaria.Caption: A photo of a flower, painted on the outside wall of a public toilet in Sopot, Bulgaria.Thanks again!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you very much @DeniGu

Its my pleasure 😊 to contribute 

My friend paint in public toilet on 2nd October, look like paint by :@Ashok_morbi

Paint by @ashom_morbi and teamPaint by @ashom_morbi and team