Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap Let's map Public Toilets Valsad.

IMG-20181002-WA0114.jpg

On 2nd of Oct.2018, I supported & mapped public toilets in Valsad, Gujarat on the occasion of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. I went around Valsad city and gathered related information and google location of the same and put it on google maps. 

Valsad, Gujarat, India
18 comments
Level 7

Re: Recap Let's map Public Toilets Valsad.

Good job madam

Level 7

Madam i had made the swach valsad swach bharth fb page drop your activity there also

Level 8

Madam i had made the swach valsad swach bharth fb page drop your activity there also - With reference to your reply, would like you to sent me the FB link, as unable to find your FB page?  

Level 7

Level 8

Thanks for your comments

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your first ever Meetup In Valsad @Tejal and thank you so much for joining with us in Swachh Bharat mission meetups series in Gujarat. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

You did a great job @Tejal mam. I salute you for your great effort. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Level 8

extremely sorry for late reply . because i was not in town and no network there . A big thanks for guiding me.@nareshbhai , tejasbhai and Rajubhai. without your support it was not possible for me.