KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Let's help thousands in Karachi in November : The accessibility and map editing walk

Yes @AIMAN_SAEED it's now very necessary to aware people that the initial design of any building must have wheelchair accessiblity. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Let's help thousands in Karachi in November : The accessibility and map editing walk

Shukriya @Anonymous Bhai. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Yes you are right @DavidTito

This is the fact that very few people think like that, I hope that more people will think seriously about the Accessibility. 

Connect Moderator

Shukriya @PriyankaU

I know you are doing something same like that, women empowerment , Accessibility and many other initiatives you had done before. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @AlexaAC 

As I wrote in my post that there was a reason to start that Accessibility walk from MALC Headquarters ,

You can check the reason in This post which I just posted about Doctor Ruth Pfau  in Local Stories.

And thanks again for your motivational words .

Shukriya 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @Tula Faraz Bhai for your apperciation.

Believe me your words will motivate me more.

Shukirya bhai