KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Let's Maps Green : Meet The Local Heroes 🌲🌲🌴🌳

Thank you @YasumiKikuchi  yes  but together we can beat the heat and future water shortage problem by plantation. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir yes you are right. Going green is the single solution of many problems. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

@KashifMisidia,

to be honest, I feel a bit ashamed, while the Meetups I organize are mainly focused on to having fun. Your meet ups have a deeper sense and I love what you do. 

@ErmesT is right to call you a hero as well! I do the same.

On the other hand, to have a fun focus on meetups can also be fine and beside fun we have had as well Meetups with very important visits of places in Europe.

Iβ€˜m proud to be part of this diverse community!

my honor to you!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Former Google Contributor

@KashifMisidia, your positive attitude has had a terrific influence on all of us! Your efforts continues to inspire other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

I didn't know the situation was so dire, @KashifMisidia. Please keep us updated on how the campaign is going!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KashifMisidia Thank you for its post like these that make my job here much more happier 

@DeniGu @ErmesT I'm smiling  

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Shukriya @FazeelUsmani Bhai ✌️

Connect Moderator

Hello @TorM

Thank you so much for your words.

Please keep motivate the local guides including me. 

Level 7

Really nice@Kashifmisidia, thank you very much for sharing the pics

Wish you all the best.