Detective_Sulyman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Recap Let's Map Gombe

On Saturday we had a Little get together with Google Map Volunteers  and those who are interested to be a Local Guides in Gombe, Nigeria, It has been an awesome session, the meetup starts around 4:00 pm with a welcome message from @Detective_Sulyman at first I was actually a little bit nervous because I am not used to public speaking. But it got better once I started the presentation.

IMG_20181110_154651_8.jpg

The meetup was attended by a total number of 22 people and I was surprised by the number of people that attended the meetup,

it has been an explosive session, we discuss a lot which comprises the Advantage of Community services, what a local guide is, how to be a Local Guides and a lot of other stuff.

IMG_20181110_171814_8.jpg

We plan on hosting another meetup at the end of the month, It was wonderful and Amazing to see people willing to volunteer their Mind and energy for their community.

IMG_20181110_171952_5.jpg

It was awesome actually, we made friends, we laugh, we network, we plan and we click some awesome shots.

IMG_20181110_162145.jpgIMG_20181110_172054.jpgIMG_20181110_163109.jpg

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap Let's Map Gombe

• Nice meeting, I have no doubt. This help Gombe Local Guides prepare well. @Detective_Sulyman well done. 
Level 8

Nice meeting, I have no doubt. This help Gombe Local Guides prepare well. @Detective_Sulyman well done. 

Level 7

Like it bro. You did great here 

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Wow... Gombawa.. 👍👌👏

This is amazingly great @Detective_Sulyman @AdzumrJada and all guides from Gombe

I'm looking forward to meet this great team from my home town.

Keep up with the great work...

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

@Sagir thank you looking forward to meet you too.

@davidhyno the Meetup was wonderful, we are planning on hosting more in the future.

@TaofeekOseni yeah it was awesome, people loved it.

@AdzumrJada You did wonderful too, it wouldn't be possible without you guys.

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Detective_Sulyman,

Thanks for sharing with us. Everyone was involved and it is really admirable, to reach the main goal.

Kudos to you, @Detective_Sulyman, for the public speech!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!