RomanSyed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Uttara Accessibility Camping Meetup

@MortenSI already start people other city primary we plan 5 city 9 place now it's 7 city  14 place + , we print 1000 sticker but now it's demand cross 1500 🙂 .  when you free please check our album Accessibility Meetup [ BDLG 98th Meetup ]

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Uttara Accessibility Camping Meetup

Thank you @MortenSI,

I also agree with @MahabubMunna vai. We have been facing some questions during the campaign, many people positively accept the issue. During the campaign, we can see many new things, that increase our interest.

Google Moderator

Wow, it's just amazing to see the real impact Bangladesh Local Guides have on their local communities!

Thank you for sharing your recap, @RomanSyed, and congratulations on managing to mark so many locations during just one walk. 

Did you also share reviews of the accessibility features of the public places you visited?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @RomanSyed

Thanks for sharing this with us.

You are doing excellent work.

Keep continuing. 

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

It's great that you are met with interest @RomanSyed, the more people ask about what you are doing, the farther the word will travel. 

Thank you for the link to the album @MahabubMunna, I enjoyed going through the photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yes @DeniGu, Some location reviews are added and some place did not available in Google maps. We try to add this place but face some uapde issue, i think.

Google Moderator

This sounds great, @RomanSyed.

What kind of issues did you face?