MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Dhanmondi Accessibility Camping Meetup

@Designer_Biswajit আপনার পোস্ট দেখার অপেক্ষায়় বসে আছি

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Dhanmondi Accessibility Camping Meetup

Thank you for your recap, @MahabubMunna

It's wonderful how many Local Guides joined you on this meet-up. 

Overall, which stickers did you use more? The "Wheelchair accessible entrance available" or "Not available"?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Till now "Not available" set 60% place  , we first print 1000 PVC Sticker 50-50 , now order more 500 Stickr  this time 400 not available , almost 600 + place we add sticker , Dec 31 we can final understand which one how much we set , @DeniGu

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Hi @MahabubMunna

Brother, Thanks for sharing the recap of "Let's make roads easy for everyone" meet-up in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh with us. 

Simply great to see all the hard works you all other's did for the Accessibility. 

I missed this meet-up but hopefully, I will join upcoming meet-up. 

I believe your willingness will definitely help others for inspiring. 

Thanks again.

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone!

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Google Moderator

I'm looking forward to the final numbers, @MahabubMunna! Hope you can share them here.

And I hope even more that you use more of your "Available" stickers in the future. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

i don't know when we stop today . now people much crazy and interested to do this . last 2 day we received 2200  Sticker 🙂 . so in total 3750 Sticker printed . now plan share out city to arrange there camping meetup , hope your team like that @DeniGu

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Wow that was a very interesting Meet-ups. I would like to congratulate you guys for this amazing and beautiful initiative.

Do you know many stickers we guys have put on the places? How was the reception of the rest of people about the stickers? Did you guys find any obstacles during the Meet-up?  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@FelipePK Tahnks man , If IN & out one door then one Sticker per place , big building  maximum use  2 Sticker , Car in  point and car parking gate . sometime watchman asking and give permission , some places we talk with authority . if they say no we never try to add . because it's a reputation issue for us . we are doing for social awareness not for product marketing . so many people ask why we start late , or welcome us . few place people actually they are educated but feel shy to add that . they think how look at this  not  available path . so avoid that . 

where we add cross also tell them if with in 90 days they make path we change there in front set Sticker  . and till now 17 place complete all place before start over voice call i give instruction , capital almost all meetup / camping i physically attend  

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Oh I see, that's good that part of the population has supported the initiative and also are participating. 

Thank you for sharing it with us and congratulations for the initiative. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu  now new construction try to add this facilities . but we need more  good steps from govt side . 

Mahabub Hasan