JAHEDx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram [ Part

Hi @JAHEDx,

Thanks a lot for shearing of our activities on "Let's Make Easy For Everyone" Accessibility campaigning Meet-up, Chittagong (Part-1). I am really so enjoyed on this program. Thanks to all of our team. 

Level 9

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram [ Part

Yes We Can, And We Did It
Thank You Brother @mainuddin0284 For Being as Local Guide
Hope In The Future We Can Also Do Everything Together. 

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
JAHED HOSSAiN - THiNK Better - DO Better - FEEL Better
Instagram || FaceBook || Twitter || Linkedin || YouTube || My WebSite
My Local Guides Connect ID || My Google Maps ID || My Popular Post
Level 9

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-1

Hi Everyone 
Here My 2nd Post About Our Accessibility Meet-Up

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-2

Please Read & Leave Ur Comments Regarding Our Meet-Up
Our Connect Post Link : https://goo.gl/ZMVvMV

Dear @IrrPavlova & @sonnyNg U Both Will Like This & Also Please Let me Know If Anything I Need to Update. Thanks
Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
JAHED HOSSAiN - THiNK Better - DO Better - FEEL Better
Instagram || FaceBook || Twitter || Linkedin || YouTube || My WebSite
My Local Guides Connect ID || My Google Maps ID || My Popular Post
Google Moderator

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-1

Hi @JAHEDx,

Powerful recap with amazing photos! It's great that you actually got to talk to the people in charge of providing accessibility features, and convinced them to install some.

I'll be looking forward to your next post. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you for the tag, @MahabubMunna!

The Chittagong Division of the Bangladesh Local Guides did a wonderful job with this meet-up. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Google Moderator

Whoa, you've completed so many accessibility meet-ups already! 🙂

Thank you for letting me know about those posts, @MahabubMunna. I'm going to check them now!

Level 10

hahah more 4 city  5 camping on the way   🙂  @DeniGu 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Hello Dear @DeniGu,

Thanks a lot for your appreciate comment to Specifically "The Chittagong Division of The Bangladesh" Local Guides Team. You can see another post here of the Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chittagong

Thanks again. 

Level 8

Hi @JAHEDx

Thanks for sharing the recap of "Let's make roads easy for everyone" meet-up in Chattogram, Bangladesh with us. 

I believe your willingness will definitely help others for inspiring. 

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone!

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh