JAHEDx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-2

Hi Everyone, Hope Everyone Doing Well !
As Per My Previous Post (https://goo.gl/1oRJkC) Everyone Know That We Started a Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up "Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone" on Our 98th Meet-Up. This Is Our 2nd Part of The Previous Post (Part-1 Link: https://goo.gl/1oRJkC) and Going Share More Details About Our Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up.

This Meet-Up Was Day Long Meet-Up Ever We Join, 9:00am to 9:00pm

at "The Avenue Hotel & Suites" With Officer In-Charge - They don't Have Direct Wheelchair Access Pathway, But They Have Team to Host & Takecare if Any Person Come With Wheelchair.at "The Avenue Hotel & Suites" With Officer In-Charge - They don't Have Direct Wheelchair Access Pathway, But They Have Team to Host & Takecare if Any Person Come With Wheelchair.We Also Visit And Discuss With Lots of People About Other Facilities Like WiFi Service And Etc. We Learn Lots of Things From This Meet-Up, And Also Every Place We Visit They Also Appreciated Our Activities. 
 at "Ameen Center Shopping Mall" - With Shop Owner, They Have Wheelchair Entrance Pathwayat "Ameen Center Shopping Mall" - With Shop Owner, They Have Wheelchair Entrance Pathway

We Visited Some Public Park, They Also Have Wheelchair Accessible Pathway And They Have Special Offer Them. People Come With Wheelchair Can Entry in Park Without Any Ticket & Fee.Customs Bond Commissionerate (Govt. Office) - They Have Wheelchair Accessible PathwayCustoms Bond Commissionerate (Govt. Office) - They Have Wheelchair Accessible Pathway

Whole Day We Was Searching for All Famous Place Where People Can Come With Wheelchair & They Comes Frequently.
Crimson Clover - Luxury Apartment Building in The City But They Don't Have Wheelchair Accessible  PathCrimson Clover - Luxury Apartment Building in The City But They Don't Have Wheelchair Accessible Path

AFC Health Fortis Heart Institute - They Have Wheelchair Accessible Path, We Discuss With Managment About Other Facilities They Provide for PublicAFC Health Fortis Heart Institute - They Have Wheelchair Accessible Path, We Discuss With Managment About Other Facilities They Provide for Public

After Evening We Visit Lot's Of Restaurant, Food Corner For Checking Accessibility Few of Them Have Accessibility And Other Don't Have. So We Explain About Necessity of This Accessibility Then They Understand and Committed to Make Accessibility Soon.After Evening We Visit Lot's Of Restaurant, Food Corner For Checking Accessibility Few of Them Have Accessibility And Other Don't Have. So We Explain About Necessity of This Accessibility Then They Understand and Committed to Make Accessibility Soon. 

It's Really Surprising Few of Healthcare Service Provider in Our City Don't Have Wheelchair Accessible Pathway, But They Have Dedicated Team for Wheelchair Patient.It's Really Surprising Few of Healthcare Service Provider in Our City Don't Have Wheelchair Accessible Pathway, But They Have Dedicated Team for Wheelchair Patient.

In This Campaign We Lear One Thing Now A Days All Type of Building And Public Place Building With Wheelchair Accessible Pathway, Which is Very Appreciated by Every People. But Problem is in Old Buildings And Structure Which Build Many Years Ago.

Rupali Bank Limited - New Building They Have Wide Wheelchair Accessible Pathway.Rupali Bank Limited - New Building They Have Wide Wheelchair Accessible Pathway.Rupali Bank Limited - New Building They Have Wide Wheelchair Accessible Pathway. Looks Very Comfortable...Rupali Bank Limited - New Building They Have Wide Wheelchair Accessible Pathway. Looks Very Comfortable...   

Hope U All Like This Campaign About Wheelchair Accessibility, I Going to Share Lots Of Videos in My Next Part. Till Then Everyone Keep Contributing & Stay Connect With Google Maps. 

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
JAHED HOSSAiN - THiNK Better - DO Better - FEEL Better
Instagram || FaceBook || Twitter || Linkedin || YouTube || My WebSite
My Local Guides Connect ID || My Google Maps ID || My Popular Post
Chittagong, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-2

Thank you @JAHEDx for sharing your great experience with us. It is very inspiring for those like me.

Level 9

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-2

You Are Welcome Brother, Keep Contributing & Stay Connect.

Level 10

@JAHEDx আমাদের আপনাদের মত এনার্জি চে থাকলে কাজে দিত অনেক আমরা তো সব অলস রে ভাই

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna Brother It's Not Like This.

Afterlong Time We Arranged Meet-Up, That's Why We Can Give Extra Effort. U Guys Doing Well And U All Arranging Meet-Up Regularly, So It's Great. Keep Contributing & Stay Connect.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JAHEDx,

Thanks for sharing!

This is great, I was looking forward to part 2 of your recap. Great to see that so many turned up for the meet-up.

It seems like more and more businesses are making wheelchair ramps, and I really think this movement has had an impact on that. 

I hope to see more of this kind in the future, thanks again.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @JAHEDx

Thanks for sharing the recap of "Let's make roads easy for everyone" meet-up in Chattogram, Bangladesh with us. 

I believe your willingness will definitely help others for inspiring. 

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone!

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh