ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Let's Explore Mymensingh City and Map Accessibility

Hello @Mahmur-Marganti, Thanks for your nice comment here. Hopefully, you will continuously support me.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova, Thanks for the nice compliment. Yes, I have a plan and my plan is, I want to host such a Meet-Up every three months.

Level 9

Hello @bdmafuz, It's okay. Hopefully, you will join next Meet-Up. Anyway, thanks for your comment.

Level 9

Hello @ShahMdSultan 

Thank you for the Recap's,

I think it was a nice trip to Mymensingh

Level 8

My first time Visit in Mymensingh city. I see a clean city.  I like it Shashi Lodge. Thank you very much. 

We explored many places during the meet up. Special Thanks @ShahMdSultan  for invited me in this meet u. Jainal Abedin Park river sideJainal Abedin Park river side

Level 9

Hello @AbdullahAM, Thanks for your reply here. Yes, it was a nice trip to Mymensingh City.

Level 9

Hello @Mohammadalauddin, Thanks for tagging me here. I think you enjoyed a lot from this city as well as this Meet-Up. Hopefully, you will join our next Meet-Up.

Level 8

Hello @ShahMdSultan God is always great. If you live, I will join next meet-up. 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the reply, @ShahMdSultan . I'm glad to see that you are planning to be consistent. This is a big topic that needs a lot of dedication.

Would you rather have it in different locations or do you prefer making sure the information about accessibility in Mymensingh is accurate and updated?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova, thanks for replying again. I want to host like this Meet-Up in different locations also wanna update accessibility information in Mymensingh City.