Jayalakshmi_Rao_S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap] LG Session with Google Maps Team at Four Point Hotel, Visakhapatnam on 28th November 2

Hello 

@Safdarrai

Thanks a lot Safdar Rai . It is great platform for Local Guides to share their ideas about Google Products promotion. We had a nice time by sharing our ideas in discussion in VIP LGs Session with Google maps. Really it is wonderful VIP LGs Session with Google Maps Team. 

Congratulations to Google for creating a platform for Local Guides in Google products promotion

Thanks. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide Level 7

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA 

Level 8

Re: [Recap] LG Session with Google Maps Team at Four Point Hotel, Visakhapatnam on 28th November 2

Hello 

@Safdarrai

Thanks. It is a great platform for Local Guides for sharing ideas in LG session with Google Maps team foresponsible Google Products promotion. 

We had a great time on that day in LG session. 

Thanks 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7

Host

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA 

Former Google Contributor

Believe me @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, if I could join your next meet-up I would. I hope to see more great recaps from you in the future. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello 

@MortenSI

Google Moderator 

Most welcome in all future events your presence and guidance are highly need to make the LG session a grand success in future events ..Nice to meet you thanks for your support in near future great events of Local Guides. 

Thanks to Google for creating a platform for Local Guides. 

With regards 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide :Level 7

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :India 

Level 9

Wow 

It would be great experience sharing session

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Former Google Contributor

I can tell you had a really good time, madam @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S. What ideas did you manage to discuss?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!