Rodrigó's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Kraków Silvester 2018 > 2019 (Poland)

Hi All,

The New Years Eve is a special event in Poland like many other countries. It named "Sylwester"  by the saint of the day (Like Sylvester Stallone got his name).

This meeing placed in the morning before the festive.  We did the gather in the Lajkonik Breakfast Bar - there we served by an English speaker.

YIVR_0787_3602.JPG

@TorM our strong pillar came with his friend - It seems the Local guides travelled somewhere else ?

IMG_20181231_120029.jpg

After the refreshment we looked around the old town - what once in 1260 - when it rebuilt - was a hypermodern center.

church_blended_fused.jpg

I did several photos and video vith my YI 360 panorma camera.

But here is a 2 minute sample in 4K panorama video about our walk

The market in the "Cloth hall" has a paint gallery on thw upper floor and Museum anr restaurants in the basement.

Other panorama video of our walking out from Main Square.

Car traffic is restricted in that area and the trurist were mostly sleeping so we had a relaxing walk. At the end we bumped in a Marathon run with "funny pullover". The town is multicultural and there are always some happening or wandering about

Other photos in  Photo Gallery

Thank xoi for your interest in our meeting, we will organise again in the warmer season!

Cracow, Lengyelország
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Kraków Silvester 2018 > 2019 (Poland)

Thank you @Rodrigó!!

Fantastic that you organised this. Nice 360 video.

The meeting was interesting, but next time we need to have better weather conditions 😉

Jürgen and I already arrived at 9 pm Munich. Not so bad for 1000 km, but no cars at all.... 

By the way: In New Year I already visited the hair stylist 💇

Hope to meet you in March  when staying in Poland for 3 weeks. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] Kraków Silvester 2018 > 2019 (Poland)

Hi @Rodrigó,

Thanks for the recap.

The photos are really cool and the visited places too. I'm sure you had a great time in this beautiful city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!