DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Kathmandu Perth Clean-up - WA

Helle everyone Just recently on September the 9th 2018 My meet up took place at Point Walter I decided to get there early. So I could have a good look around as I've never been here before, So I got myself settled and ready. So I took a few photos before everyone arrived, for a quick view and  take look below 

After that, I decided to start creating and thought about putting my video together and during this time @NeillRoberts  Level 7 LocalGuide from Perth arrived, So we looked around and found Kathmandu or Summit Club Adventures and meet the host and introduced our selves as Local Guides and she introduced her name as Alison.  once we started talking, many of the public started to turn up, From here Id like to share a Video please watch the whole content sorry I tried to keep it short but you know how it goes, But this video to me is very important  to me and my contribution to the programme I know you will enjoy my special FX as well thank you all.

And here is the photo we all agreed on to be in Because I had asked everyone permission if they wanted to be on Google Maps or not and they happily said Yes check it out 

And here is my Review 

Myself and @NeillRoberts 

And my photo album Here to view

@ErmesT @BishowvijayaP @NareshDarji @br14n @SalmaanN  @NirajBhusal @LucioV

Point Walter Reserve Carpark, Honour Avenue, Bicton WA, Australia
26 comments
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Kathmandu Perth Clean-up - WA

Awesome Recap @DavidTito. You really did an amazing job , keep doing. You photos are great and the tshirt jtsi actually awesome.

Namaste

Niraj

Connect Moderator

You are doing great job my dear @DavidTito Thank you so much for tagging me and many congratulations for your great successful Meetup. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito great meet up! There should be a Clean the World meet up in Buenos Aires soon, and I hope it turns out as good as this one. I like the video, I enjoyed watching the FX effects like you said 🙂.

Thank you for sharing how it went!

Connect Moderator

Great action @DavidTito, and great recap too.

It is nice working together to do something helpful for the environment and for our community.

Friendship between different groups in this kind of activities is important too, to generate a common awareness.

Great photos, as usual, but I mostly love your video. Beautiful.

This event can be used as a master for a cleanup in apparently clean areas , @KarenVChin, what do you think?

Level 8

Wow! What a nice place! Nice pictures also, good luck mate!

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito,

You have done a good job: great for the environment, nice pictures and video. Thanks for sharing your recap.

Keep it up 😉

Jul

Level 8

@NirajBhusal Thank you we had a great day I'm  glad you enjoyed it thanks again 

Level 10

Thank you so much for showing your effective effort to add 100% cleanliness around you. This helps us to plan our meetups too. The video is awesome. Good morning from Kathmandu, Nepal @DavidTito. 🙂

Level 8

@NareshDarji Thank you, Im, really happy with the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the video